OUR RURAL SHOWROOM & BRAND POP UP SPACE
Bringing our sister magazine to life here in rural Stirlingshire, we introduce you to OUTPOST. No.25 Dunmore street is located in the village of Balfron, 16 miles north of Glasgow, with a heritage in the textile industry. A 20 minute drive and you are by Loch Lomond and numerous iconic hills situated around this part of central Scotland. The perfect test ground for functional apparel brands in a location folks are moving out to from the city.
After building a community of apparel makers & aficionados, we feel it's the right time to continue to expand our ecosystem and offer an opportunity for independent brands to showcase their collections together under one roof, curated by our expert team carefully and with a knowledgeable considered approach.
CURATED BRAND SHOWCASE
SSEAMS is passionate about supporting the circular economy in which ever way we can. Our new rural destination showroom store will offer independent brands the opportunity to showcase their work and tell their brand stories to today's curious consumers. We will be a new kind of showroom store that offers a quirky presentation of great products to a new and eager audience.
Come and join us at No.25 in beautiful rural Stirlingshire.
We are particularly interested in:
- Lifestyle brands
- Sports / Outdoor brands
Opens September ready for Autumn in Scotland!
HOW IT WORKS
- Rent your brand space for an accessible monthly rental fee
- Fully staffed and managed for a commission % of sales
- Opportunity to tell your customers they can see the physical brands in-store
- No big contractual obligations, sign up to 1 month only, or more - up to you!
- Opportunity to gather & meet new customers for your brand
- Host events to encourage sales collaboratively
For full information, say firstname.lastname@example.org
or DM via SSEAMS